Water Tank Installation
All water tank installations must
be carried our as per the instructions below
to ensurse your warranty remains valid.
Warranty Terms &
Your Warranty will be void if tanks are not installed according to this procedure, we
guarantee from the date of purchase that in the event of leaks due to faulty workmanship during manufacturing or
faulty material we will repair or replace the tank, at our discretion. We offer a 15
year warranty from date of purchase.
GUIDELINES FOR INSTALLATION OF WATER
- 30mm Dia. Holesaw
- 89mm Dia. Holesaw
- Electric Drill
- Teflon Tape
- 90mm PVC Down Pipe and Fittings
Prepare the base:
The base must be perfectly level and solid. A concrete base is the best. Any alternatives such as sand or gravel
have to be carefully evaluated against the substrate and any potential risk of waterlogging the ground.
Please consult a qualified plumber if you are not confident.
- Position the tank with the leaf strainer inlet closest to the downpipe.
- Modify the existing downpipe to divert the roof water into the strainer.
- Select the overflow outlet close to the storm water drain.
- Use the 89mm Holesaw and drill to fit the “overflow” provided.
- Attach enough 90mm down pipe to the overflow outlet to reach the storm water drain, Do not use any glue,
this will allow you to remove the pipe to clean the screen.
- Last but not least select at which end you would like to connect your pump or hose, drill the outlets using
the 30mm Holesaw.
Maintenance of Your
- Overflow to be cleaned regularly as a build-up of debris can put pressure on the tank.
- The filter bag needs to be cleaned regularly. Please note the super slim tanks come standard with a filter